Rules of Conduct: Bloggers who win the award must complete the following steps:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award and provide a link.
2. List 7 interesting things about yourself that your readers might find interesting
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know!
njvinoman from Veni! Vidi! Vino! nominated me for this award. Thank you for the nomination! His blog was the first wine blog I started to read so this really means something to me. The wine reviews from njvinoman are always a pleasure to read. Veni! Vidi! Vino! writes about wines from all over the world but often focuses on American and Italian wines. Some of these I knew before and some I didn’t which makes it even more interesting for me to read this blog since I learned a lot about wines which were unknown to me.
His blog gave me a lot of inspiration and I am looking forward for more interesting wine reviews in the future.
So here are seven blogs that I believe are interesting. If you are not in this list it doesn’t mean I don’t find your blog interesting but I had to limit it to seven.
1) The winegetter writes often about German wines from the Mosel area. I’ve enjoyed his thoughts about wine and I’m sure you do, too! The author was born and raised in Germany and therefore has a very good knowledge about wines from that area. Since I haven’t had many American wines before I enjoy his American wine reviews as well as these wines differ often a lot compared to our European wines. Nice pictures together with the well-written reviews make this blog one of my favorite to read.
2) Eat Like A Girl – A fantastic blog about cooking and food. You find recipes, restaurant reviews and much more there.
3) Wining daily is another blog about wine. I’ve enjoyed many of the articles there. I would say that the focus of this blog lies on American wines.
4) Problogger is a great website about blogging. Whether you are a new blogger or an experienced one you can find tips, tutorials and much more on that website.
5) Nina, the author behind ninawinetaste, writes about food & wine. The wine reviews are often short but that doesn’t mean they lack quality. She likes the Piedmont region of Italy as much as I do and I can recommend her blog.
6) Biowein.blogspot is a German wine-blog from biowein-pur.de (the same company behind www.organicwinepure.com. They focus on the wines they sell in their online shop but some of their posts are educational as well. I remember a very interesting article about the making of kosher wine there for example.
7) Essen & Trinken is another German blog which lies its main focus on cooking. Essen & Trinken has hundred of thousdands of recipes and cooking videos on their website. They also publish a magazine with under the same name.
Seven things about me:
1) I love wine and have enjoyed it for a long time. That’s probably also the reason why I write this blog 🙂
2) I have the Italian and German citizenship.
3) I grew up in Germany but moved to Bologna, Italy last year.
4) As much as I love wine I love cooking. Good food together with good wine can make my day!
5) Traveling is one of my favorite hobbies. I’ve been to many European countries (Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, England, Austria to just name a few).
6) I’ve lived one year in Texas.
7) I enjoy photography.
I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do 🙂 Also don’t forget to stop by at Veni! Vidi! Vino!