Vino in Love 2.0
Two months after Vino in Love moved from wordpress.com to a self-hosted site I decided to change a few things here and there and the new version of wordpress (3.5) offered me the right opotrunity for these changes. Next to the above listed changes you will probably have noticed that Vino in Love now uses a different layout. The old one had too many restrictions.
Please let me know how you like the new design! Simply use the comment section to give me some feedback on it. What would you want me to add/change/improve?
- Better commenting system (the old one was confusing because it showed the wrong comment time and sometimes mixed up avatars).
- Front page overhaul. Most notable feature is a new slider which shows the latest posts.
- Better RSS feed for people who don’t want to follow via e-mail.
- Blogs on the blogroll now have a short description. Now you won’t land on a site that doesn’t interest you!
- New Twitter feed.
- Enhanced navigation.
- Less and better placed ads
- Virtual snow until the beginning of January!
There have been a few other minor changes next to the ones listed above I hope you enjoy the Vino in Love experience now even more than you did before!
Don’t miss: Christmas Wine Recommendations